Why become accredited?
Everything DiSC Accreditation® is the best resource to gain foundational knowledge and invaluable tools for facilitating Everything DiSC giving you confidence and competence in facilitating the profiles.
Our Everything DiSC Accreditation is endorsed by Wiley. The training will equip you with the knowledge, understanding and tools you need to use Everything DiSC personal profiles in a wide variety of training, coaching and consulting applications. DiSC accreditation gives you a thorough understanding of the Everything DiSC behavioural model, the history of its development, validity and reliability and how to interpret the results of the various reports.
Intégro teaches Everything DiSC holistically, giving you an understanding of how it can be used to increase emotional intelligence and behavioural adaptability giving participants the ability to respond more quickly and effectively to change. Our professionally facilitated courses are fun, interactive, intuitive and memorable. You will learn all there is to know about the widely acclaimed range of Everything DiSC psychometric assessments and how to effectively debrief them in training and coaching situations.
While accreditation is not a requirement to bring Everything DiSC solutions to orgnisations, successfully completing the Everything DiSC accreditation course signals a proven level of capability and knowledge in the Everything DiSC profiles and research, giving you the ability to tie Everything DiSC solutions directly to individual, team, and company goals.
Our Everything DiSC Accreditation is available In-House or come along to a Public Accreditation. The DiSC Accreditation is an intensive two day course enabling you to:
- Increase confidence and competence in delivering Everything DiSC Workplace sessions in your organisation.
- Develop experience facilitating Everything DiSC Workplace Facilitation toolkit with small groups.
- Experience first hand the Everything DiSC assessment and apply personalised profile results to real work scenarios.
- Learn to keep Everything DiSC alive within the organisation by creating a culture of DiSC with MyEverythingDiSC.com, that is only available through Everything DiSC profiles.
- Receive the credential of Certified Everything DiSC Facilitator upon successful completion of the course.
- Deepen your expertise about the theory and research behind Everything DiSC, including how to use the research to address common questions from your participants.
- Get high-level overview of the tools available with the Everything DiSC facilitation materials and apply them to real-world scenarios.
During the two days, participants complete activities designed to give practice facilitating with small groups and explore challenging scenarios that could come up during workshops.
This course is not intended to train in facilitation or coaching skills. Instead, it will arm you with the knowledge and content expertise that is needed to confidently answer questions and help build others’ understanding of DiSC. Upon completion of the course and passing of the exam, you will receive the credential of Accredited Facilitator, along with a certificate of completion to show competence of your knowledge.
Whether new to Everything DiSC or a seasoned pro, you haven’t seen anything until you have experienced Everything DiSC Accreditation! An intensive introduction to Everything DiSC, focusing on Everything DiSC theory and innovative Everything DiSC Circumplex model in a three part process:
- Complete Pre-course Questionnaire
- Complete Everything DiSC® Workplace Profile
- Nominate a DiSC ‘Debrief person’ for practice
- Other Self-Study Activities, as assigned
- Introduction to DiSC® – Foundational Models and Tools
- DiSC for You – Your Workplace Profile, Styles, Needs and Priorities
- DiSC Deeper Dive – Exploring DiSC Styles, DiSC Psychology and Deeper Needs and Priorities
- DiSC with Others – Trust and DiSC, People Reading, Building Relationships and Personal Effectiveness
- Implementing DiSC® – Administration and Facilitation of Everything DiSC
- DiSC Support – MyEveryting DiSC® Website, DiSC History and Development, Supporting Research and Data
- Taking Action & Accreditation Steps
- Final Knowledge Check
- DiSC Debrief Practice & Reflective Report
- Implement Skill Development Action Plan
- Other Learning Integration Activities, as assigned
This package is recommended for anyone whose role involves facilitating programs with groups of people. The materials supplied with this package provide you with everything you need to get started using DiSC including a Leader’s Guide, PowerPoint with embedded video, stand-alone menu-driven video, and participant handout templates. Facilitation Kits available: Workplace, Sales, Management and Work of Leaders.
Recommended for coaches who work with individual clients, internal facilitators, or where DiSC is being used as part of the recruitment process and the additional resources are not going to be required. This option does not include a leader’s guide, PowerPoint or videos for use in facilitation.
If you became accredited in DiSC a while back or even with one of our competitors and need a tune up in the latest online profiles, why not attend the accreditation to refresh your knowledge and skill set.
Locations and Dates
Hosted at MGSM-Angel Place, 123 Pitt St
5-6 December 2017
20-21 February 2018
22-23 May 2018
7-8 August 2018
5-6 December 2018
Hosted at Cliftons-440 Collins Street
6-7 February 2018
2-3 May 2018
28-29 August 2018
21-22 November 2018
Hosted at Rydges South Bank-9 Glenelg Street, South Bank
6-7 March 2018
26-27 June 2018
16-17 October 2018
Hosted at AIM-76 Birkdale Street
15-16 May 2018
13-14 November 2018
If these locations or dates do not work for you, please inquire about Online Accreditation or an In-House Accreditation.
“I am glad I attended the accreditation program as I found many enhancements on the previous version I had used extensively in my work with teams. The duration of the course and the comprehensiveness of the material covered was appropriate and there were plenty of opportunities for practice and clarification.”
Anna, Forge Ahead Consulting