The most compelling feature of our Everything DiSC® tools is that there is something for everyone regardless of title or position, in any orgnisation. Each unique assessment and Profile offers specific, personalised solutions, while creating a common language that can be customised to your client or organisation. Make sure to check out the Supplemental Reports tab to see a range of profiles that support the facilitator.
Our DiSC solutions include:
The Everything DiSC Workplace profile is our foundational profile. It can be used with everyone in the organisation, regardless of their title or role. Participants understand and appreciate the styles of the people they work with, resulting in more effective and productive working relationships.
- Discovering your DiSC Style
- Understanding others
- Building more effective relationships
- Includes optional people-reading module
- Team Building
- Conflict Resolution
- Improving Communication
- Increasing Employee Engagement
- Building a Collaborative Culture
Related Products: Everything DiSC Workplace Facilitation Kit, Workplace Interaction Guides, Style Guides, QuickDiSC Cards, DiSC-In-Depth Cards, Supplemental Reports, Reference Book: Everything DiSC® Manual
Workplace conflict is inevitable. It’s tempting to avoid these uncomfortable situations altogether, but there’s a much more effective solution!
With Everything DiSC® Productive Conflict, learners will discover how to curb destructive behaviors so that conflict can become more productive. This is not your average conflict resolution program. Everything DiSC Productive Conflict offers highly personalized content that helps learners increase self-awareness around conflict behaviors and effectively respond to conflict situations, which ultimately improves workplace results and relationships.
Your learners will:
- Explore the destructive and productive conflict behaviors of each DiSC® style
- Understand how to manage your response to conflict situations
- Discover communication strategies when engaging in productive conflict with colleagues
Related Products: Everything DiSC Productive Conflict Facilitation Kit (Coming Soon!!)
In the Everything DiSC Sales profile participants learn how to read the behavioural styles of their customers. The result is salespeople who adapt their styles to connect better with their clients and increase sales effectiveness.
- Understanding your DiSC sales style
- Recognising and understanding customer buying styles
- Adapting your sales style to your customer’s buying style
- Sales Skills
- Client and Customer Services
- Business Development
- Managing Existing Client Relationships
- Closing Leads and Opportunities through Relationship Management
- Access to an online portal where the Salesperson can generate FREE Customer Interaction Maps for all of their Customers – as a one page strategy guide for improving relationships
With the Everything DiSC Management profile participants will learn how to bring out the best in their employees resulting in managers that know how to adapt their style to manage each employee more effectively.
- Understanding your DiSC Management style
- Assists manager with the following management skills
- Directing and delegating
- Building a motivational environment
- Developing their direct reports
- Adapt your working relationships and managing up with Your Manager
- Emerging Leaders
- Increasing Management Effectiveness
- Increasing Employee Motivation
- Improving Communication with each Direct Report
- Front-line and Mid-level Management Skills Development
Everything DiSC Work of Leaders is based on five years of research done by Wiley to identify what successful leaders do. The outcome was that great leaders craft a vision, build alignment for the vision, then champion execution of a plan to achieve the vision.
In addition to measuring a leaders DiSC style, the Everything DiSC Work of Leaders Profile measures the degree to which leaders use 18 best practices to turn their visions into reality. Rich, compelling narrative adds depth to the data and strong visuals support the learning process by illustrating key messages with tangible steps toward a desired outcome.
- Focuses on the one-to-many leadership approach
- Introduces the Vision, Alignment and Execution process of leadership
- Identifies leadership best practices on easy to understand continua
- Provides a clear path of action
- Improved Leadership Effectiveness
- Execution of Strategic Plans
- Senior Team Alignment
Related Products: Everything DiSC Work of Leaders Facilitation Kit, Work of Leaders Group Report, Work of Leaders Facilitator Report, Supplement for Facilitator Report, Book: Work of Leaders, Book: The 8 Dimensions of Leadership
Everything DiSC 363 for Leaders combines the best of 360-degree feedback with the simplicity and power of DiSC. The profile is designed to provide multi-rater feedback, to identify the top three strategies the leader needs to focus on to improving their leadership effectiveness.
With the use of a selectable comment feature, CommentSmart, raters can give focused, balanced and constructive feedback that the user can easily implement.
Although all Everything DiSC profiles are simple, memorable, and easy to use, we do offer an Everything DiSC 363 for Leaders Masterclass in order to give you depth into using the profile. This Masterclass ensures full understanding and effectiveness of the profile. Enquire now to find out the dates for the next Masterclass.
How 363 for Leaders differs from other 360 assessments:
- Focused on 3 Greatest Strengths and 3 Development Strategies, not 5.
- Development Strategies are leadership practices the raters want to see more of the most, not what the leaders scored lowest in.
- No literal comments, however the constructively written selectable comments provide powerful feedback.
- All 24 leadership practices measured contribute to effective leadership. We are not measuring what not to do, only what raters want more of.
- Improving Leadership Effectiveness
- 360-degree Feedback for any Leader or Manager
- Coaching Tool
- Leadership Performance Benchmarking
Related Products: Everything DiSC 363 for Leaders Facilitator Report, Everything DiSC 363 for Leaders Coaching Supplement, Everything DiSC 363 for Leaders Masterclass, Book: The 8 Dimensions of Leadership
Sample: Everything DiSC 363 for Leaders
All of our Everything DiSC reports come with a variety of supplemental reports for participants and facilitators.
Comparison Report: Can be generated for any two people who have completed an Everything DiSC profile to illustrate their similarities and differences, so they can improve the way they work together. This report comes with each of the profiles at no extra cost.
Supplement for Facilitators: This report comes with each of the profiles at no extra cost. Although it says for the facilitator, we highly suggest sharing with the participant as it gives that extra bit of information that makes their profile that much more powerful and personalised.
Facilitator Report: A valuable tool for the facilitator. Provides an Everything DiSC map with the group’s DiSC distribution, and has key information about the group’s culture and percentages of the DiSC styles of the group. This report also provides names and DiSC styles of all participants in the group.
All of our Everything DiSC profiles come with access to MyEverythingDiSC.com, which is a free online resource for anyone who has taken an Everything DiSC profile. This tool provides participants access to take their profiles out of the classroom into the workplace with practical application.
- Learn more about your DiSC style and what that means for working with co-workers who have different styles and priorities.
- Listen to an in-depth podcast of your behavioural style, for deeper understanding.
- Understand your main contributions and challenges when working with others.
- Upload your Everything DiSC profiles and choose which you would like as your primary report to share with others.
- Scroll around the DiSC Map to learn each style’s unique characteristics.
- Discover the history and evolution of DiSC, from William Marston’s creation of the theory to the cutting-edge implementation of adaptive testing and beyond!
- Review an easy-to-understand summary of the research and theory behind DiSC.
- Invite co-workers to create Comparison Reports as well as manage invitations received from others.
Once your account is set up you can choose how co-workers can search for you whether that be by name, email or nickname and manage your privacy settings and other account information as well!
This can be used as an interactive follow-up website where your clients can continue to learn about DiSC and connect with their colleagues. Whether it’s inviting a new team member to create an Everything DiSC Comparison Report or generating a Customer Interaction Map before that next sales meeting, MyEverythingDiSC.com makes working with DiSC a daily event.
Click Here MyEverythingDiSC.com