What would you do if a team member gets emotional during a workshop? What would you do if the team leader turned out to be the real problem?
You’re an experienced facilitator, but these scenarios are not common during a typical workplace training. The Five Behaviors of a Cohesive Team is different. Sessions can get heated. Participants can become emotional. The team leader can be defensive. Timelines and scripts can get thrown out the window. As a facilitator, you can influence whether a team sees an uncomfortable moment through or misses out on the opportunity to grow.
The Five Behaviors of a Cohesive Team program is very different than other team programs on the market. Facilitator Accreditation will help you to hone your instincts for when to stick to the agenda and when to improvise, when to let a debate play out and when to cut it short.
At the accreditation you will be able to learn from our most experienced facilitator Keith Ayers, as well as other participants. During the program you will go through all the modules and work on real life “what if” examples that are crucial for the success of the program.
This course will help participants gain the skills needed to navigate teams through discussing issues that are preventing them from being truly cohesive. By the end of the two days you will have the confidence, credentials and expertise to use The Five Behaviors model, as well as the accompanying course material. Being an accredited facilitator gives you more credibility with team leaders knowing that you have been trained to use the program.
- Online pre-work activities that must be completed prior to attending the two day live session.
- Two days of highly participative learning focused on the facilitations skills needed to deliver the program rather than the content.
- Real life application: you will need to identify a Project Team that you plan to put through The Five Behaviors Program prior to attending
- A final exam will be the last step to your official accreditation process.
*Accreditation is valid for two years at which point participants will have the option to renew. This course is offered in its entirety through the online Five Behaviors Training Center with no live sessions, so you are able to complete it on your own schedule. The course applies to both Everything DiSC® and All Types™ versions of the report, and it involves 3-4 hours of work with interactive activities in two sections: Core Concepts and Advanced Facilitation Topics.
Download the Accreditation Brochure for the two day syllabus.
The Five Behaviors of a Cohesive Team Accreditation Brochure 2018
The Five Behaviors of a Cohesive Team Accreditation – $3,825 + GST.
- The Five Behaviors of a Cohesive Team Facilitation Kit (valued at $1,500)
- Card Sets for Facilitation
- Professional insight into running your own programs
- Accreditation classroom materials
- Sample profiles, that are branded with your business logo and details
- Research reports on reliability and validity
- Professionally facilitated by industry experts
- Fully catered in a professional venue
- Ongoing access to facilitation and technical support
The Five Behaviors of a Cohesive Team Facilitator Kit is full of rich content that will increase your depth of knowledge in the program as well as provide video content and activities to support development within teams.
Locations and Dates
Hosted at MGSM – Angel Place 123 Pitt Street, Sydney
18-19 September 2018
Hosted at Cliftons – 440 Collins Street, Melbourne
27-28 November 2018
Hosted at The Sebel – 95 Charlotte Street, Brisbane
5-6 June 2018
Hosted at AIM – 76 Birkdale Street, Floreat
3-4 October 2018